Welcome to www.dikkers.com (the "Site")! Dikkers Cartoon Company, Inc. ("us", "we", and "our") takes the privacy and security of our users ("you" and "your") very seriously. Set forth below are the specific measures we take to protect your privacy and the specific ways in which information is used by us in the process of bringing you the most enjoyable experience possible on the Site. This policy may change periodically and without notice, so it is important that you regularly review the terms stated below in order to understand our most current practices and policies. If you continue to visit our Site and use the services made available to you after such changes have been made, you hereby provide your consent to the changes.
Our Commitment to Your Privacy: Your privacy will be respected.
- Your name, address, phone number, and other Personal Information (defined below) will only be used as described in this policy and, except as otherwise described herein, will not be disclosed to anyone without your consent.
- We will clearly represent to you what we do with your Personal Information.
- You can opt-out of receiving communications from us at any time and you can change or delete your Personal Information (defined below) by contacting us as set forth below.
Information We Collect: Personally and Non-Personally-Identifiable Information
When using the Site, you may be asked to provide certain personally identifiable information about yourself ("Personal Information"). Personal Information may include your name, email address, physical address, and telephone number. Please note that Personal Information may also include other personally identifiable information you voluntarily provide. If you do not wish to provide us with your Personal Information, you may still access the Site but you may not be able to participate in all Site features. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. In addition, we may also collect non-personally identifiable information from you, such as IP host address, pages viewed, browser type and other data, and may aggregate any such Personal Information collected ("Aggregate Information"), such as demographic information, in a manner which does not identify you.
You may have certain rights under the Communications Act, Federal Trade Commission Act, and other state and federal statutes that may apply, and by accepting these terms and using the Site, you are waiving all of these rights as to collection, use, disclosure and storage of your Personal Information and non-personally identifiable information collected by us.
How We Share Personally Identifiable Information
Except as described below, we don't sell, transfer or otherwise disclose to third parties the Personal Information we collect on this Site. We disclose information where we think it's necessary to investigate or prevent an actual or suspected crime or injury to ourselves or others or where disclosure is required by law. We also may disclose information in response to a request from law enforcement authorities or other government officials. We may disclose information to third parties we retain to perform services on our behalf.
Links to Other Sites
Contact Us and/or Opt-Out
To request the removal of, or changes to, your Personal Information at any time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Dikkers Cartoon Company, Inc, 462 36th Street, Suite 2B, Brooklyn, NY 11232.
Dikkers Cartoon Company maintains this site (the "Site") for your personal entertainment, information and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Dikkers Cartoon Company are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Dikkers Cartoon Company. Dikkers Cartoon Company neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Dikkers Cartoon Company.
2. While Dikkers Cartoon Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Dikkers Cartoon Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Dikkers Cartoon Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Dikkers Cartoon Company nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Dikkers Cartoon Company also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Dikkers Cartoon Company or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Dikkers Cartoon Company is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Dikkers Cartoon Company. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, including Site name, Site design, Site trade dress, video titles, character names, character design and any Site or character logos are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Dikkers Cartoon Company and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Dikkers Cartoon Company or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Dikkers Cartoon Company will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7. Dikkers Cartoon Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. Although Dikkers Cartoon Company may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Dikkers Cartoon Company is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Dikkers Cartoon Company will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Dikkers Cartoon Company to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
9. Special policy with regard to information from children under thirteen. Dikkers Cartoon Company is especially sensitive to privacy issues concerning children. Dikkers Cartoon Company is not targeted specifically to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any child under the age of 13. If we discover that we have received such information, we delete it immediately and we do not use it or share it with third parties.
10. Software from this Site is further subject to United States Export Controls. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
11. Dikkers Cartoon Company may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.